Monday, November 29, 2004

I feel the need, the need for speed

I have just had confirmation that my BT line can handle the upgrade to a 1meg broadband connection and that it will be activated sometime on December 3rd. Hurrah! Sorry half meg, I used to think you were wonderful, but I am a fickle internet whore and when a 1meg offer sidled up to me casually, promising a fast and exciting world for only three quid a month more, I could not resist. Pipex are an excellent ISP. I've been with them well over a year now and have never had any reason to complain whatsoever. I have only experienced two hours of service interruption in all that time (due to essential engineering works) and have never had any problem getting customer service. Now, how many companies can you say that about in this day and age?

No, I don't work for them.