Wednesday, February 23, 2005

We interrupt this broadcast with a special bulletin. . .

Occasionally life just conspires against you. In my case, circumstances have made me temporarily homeless while building work is taking place at my flat. Consequently, I have had to retreat to my parents's gaff for a couple of weeks. Without sole use of a PC, and horrible filter software at work that makes Blogger unavailable, this makes blogging difficult. Therefore to my loyal army of readers (all eight of you. . . ) I must apologise. How your lives can have any meaning without me making pithy comments about this and that I don't know, but somehow we're going to have to pull through this together. . . . Perhaps you could read some of the links I recommend on the right in the meantime. But do come back every now and then, as I hope to get a few thoughts up here as and when it is possible.

Hang in there people. The human spirit is very tenacious. Together we can make it happen.

P.S. Does anyone want a gmail account? I've got 50 of the buggers to give away. You too can join the elite set of gmail beta users. If anyone's interested leave a comment or mail me at the e-mail address on the right.