Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Is there anyone home?

Prrppph.

At least, that's how I would spell it. You know, that noise you make by blowing through your lips to indicate that you are perplexed.

Sixteen days since I've written anything in the blog. Sixteen days. The desire to write something, anything, just hasn't been there and I don't know why. I have been busy I suppose, and I've been feeling a bit under the weather for the last couple of weeks, but it's not as if there's been a lack of good subject matter either. The elections in Iraq; the Pope being ill; Bush's State Of The Union address; profligate Prince Andrew and his chopper. . . . Oh, there's been plenty of material, but no desire to pass any sort of comment on it at all. Even this piece about creationist retards fighting for evolutionary sciences to be scrapped from the curriculum in Kansas didn't inspire me, and if that doesn't get me foaming at the mouth and ranting, then I don't know what will.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed soon.